Thursday, June 28, 2012

 Pardon the haze over the picture as my camera was adjusting to the temp of  100! I loaded up my four, and his brothers kiddos and we headed to a splash park. My cousin Di and her twins joined us. The park was so busy we were not able to have much of a conversation but I think everyone had a great time. These park builders think it is a good idea to place a sand filled play area right near by. You can about imagine the fun and mess water and sand provide.


Cormac, PJ, Delia, Maggie, and Kayla finding the sand in the water.
 Sweet Delia just a swinging!
Ahh yes the joy of water and sand! I think the kids would have carried water and played sand all day long. Once again a good time had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment