
The warm temps have
prompted a backyard remodel. Everyone was involved in the project of sprucing up the back fence line. I am amazed it has been 3 years already that we have been in the house. We planted our lilac hedge and they promised blooms in three years! I am impressed they did have flowers this year, yea!!



So funny little story about
Makayla and
PJ.
PJ was I repeat was pushing the sled with mulch, fell, got the unstoppable giggles and Kayla just continued pulling the sled. We were all laughing at the sight of
PJ being pulled behind the sled!
PJ then figured out how he could pull the sled with mulch. He was full of antics this day!

I spent the day rearranging closets! I really dislike this project that has to happen two times a year. I am happy to report that I completed this task in record time this year. Two weeks is all from first tote out of storage to the last tote being returned to storage. Not bad for me.
All in all it was a productive day and we all slept very well!
No comments:
Post a Comment