Two jumbo trons, and big screen directly behind Taylor and a great view from our seats. Taylor changed 9 times and I am not sure how many set changes but a lot!! The music never stopped playing during any of it!
At one point she walked directly below us to her tree that was at our end.
The camera does not give it justice but we had great seats for her songs at this end of the arena. She has such a pretty voice.
If you want to the last song Taylor sang was Romeo and Juliet and I recorded it for Makayla. TS loaded up in a basket and they "flew" her around the arena so most could get a great look at her. Taylor Swift does an excellent job of seeing as much of the crowd as she can and really keeps her stage moving and entertaining! Kayla was tired by the end but I am sure it will be a night she will dream about for a long time to come.



No comments:
Post a Comment