Monday, May 23, 2011

LAST Soccer Game


Thankfully this is the last soccer game as Maggie and PJ found MUD!! They had a blast and who can blame them! I LOVE mud too but there is a proper time and place for playing in the mud. Wearing a dress and tennis shoes does not say mud clothes to me! I needed eight plastic sacks to contain each limb in my van!! None the less they had a blast!



Here is Kayla's little soccer team, minus one! Our season is over and we only have a pizza party left to go! I am ready to have a break as are the girls I think.



My mom's visit was two fold, birthday and catching a soccer game. She enjoys watching the kiddos play and they love having her visit! Funny story about this picture: I said to them lets get a picture since grandma is here for your game, okay they said. I snapped a picture and it looked dark, I snapped another and yet it was still dark. Okay lets try this way I thought so we tried a few more directions thinking that the sun was being difficult. Finally like 6 or 7 pictures later I remembered I had my sunglasses on, took them off and guess what!? This folks is picture number one! too funny, we laughed and then ran off to the game.











No comments:

Post a Comment