Miss Brie is 15 months today. Where does the time go? What has she been up to, it is more like what hasn't she been up to.! This girl has personality!! We still love our Gabriellie to pieces. She is walking very well, almost running. She demonstrated tonight that she can turn on a dime and not fall also. She does not have very many words, nor signs but she is trying to repeat as best she can. Brie has mastered the steps both up and down. She is wanting to use utensils for meals, not my favorite idea. She enjoys being with her older siblings the most. If they are outside she cries to be let out as well, thank goodness for a fence! She has recovered from her bout of illness and is eating us out of house and home. If she is awake she is eating! I think she feels well and is making up for missed meals for the last 15 months! I do not have 15 month stats, I did her 12 month check up late and now will push the 15 month off for awhile. I am confident she has regained her lost weight though. It is so nice having a healthy house, one not to be taken for granted. All in all I think life is good for Gabriella and she has little to complain about. There are 5 of us that wait on her hand and foot and each of us caves to her every desire far to easily. The bond of siblings really is a gift that a parent watches grow everyday. I try to keep all the trials in perspective and focus on the happy, good times.
All my blog followers thank you for following, it is fun to keep everyone updated and to have a record of our last 15 months. So many memories I think would be lost but with the blog we will be able to remember forever. Everyone have a great May!!



No comments:
Post a Comment