Thursday, April 28, 2011

a healthy Thursday off!!

So we were all finally healthy and the sun was shining on my day off today!! Sunshine and healthy kids has not been the story around here for the last two weeks! We made the most of the day and got out of the house! My little ones were in a bit of shock to see the outside world. PJ got a desperately needed haircut, we are now old enough that he requires the use of a buzzer! I am a bit sad, and boy does a haircut take the baby look away!!


We also got Brie's 15 month photos done! She was not so cooperative and definately did not want to say cheese. I purchased the one photo package and that was it. I have a feeling when we do Maggie's a few weeks it will be a lot more difficult as she is excited to pictures!



We also recieved some spruce twigs in the mail from a previous arbor day donation and they needed to be planted. Let the watering begin! We have had rain for the last three weeks nonstop but now that I would like some for the tree we will go into a drought!






Sunshine and warm temperatures make for happy kiddos playing on their swing set!





No comments:

Post a Comment