Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter dressed up

PJ was still feeling ill on Sunday so we had to split going to church. It is not very fun to go to church individually on a holiday! The girls chose to go with me so at least I had them, I felt bad as Pete had to go alone. We showered, put on dresses, went to church and then came home and put on sweats! I captured a photo of the dress up attempt.








Brie did not attend church so we put on the dress, took a lot of photos and then took the dress off and hung it back in the closet. Maybe in a couple of weeks when everyone is better we will all dress up and go to church as a family again.


PJ did not manage to get out of pajamas that day! One Easter that will not be forgotten nor repeated in this house ever again, hopefully!


Though PJ had vomiting and diarrhea he insisted he have his chocolate bunny. My thinking was, well it can't get any worse, the vomiting ceased! and we only had a few more hours of diarrhea and then that stopped as well. Thank goodness, the little man is down 3 pounds from all this! Moral of the story, I guess if you have a GI bug try a chocolate bunny maybe it will work for you too.







No comments:

Post a Comment