Wednesday, March 2, 2011
B-I-N-G-O
So some girls from work came over to our place for Binner(breakfast for dinner) on Saturday night and then we went to BINGO. We had a BLAST! We got a lot of shushing from the little blue hairs sitting around us! We did not listen to them and carried on having a grand old time. Though none of us got a BINGO some of us bought raffles tickets and I WON!!! I was told to run up to the front, which I did and then I got to pick my prize. I hear from the pack of "animals"( as we were referred to once earlier in the night) GET THE TOLIET PAPER. I went with the group and got the TP!!! I had to share with each of the girls. The photo below displays our fun! As the night came to a close we came up with a plan for the next BINGO trip!! We decided next time we are going to put up signs that state our table will not be quiet!! hehehe 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment