Monday, March 28, 2011

Standing solo

I am not sure if I mentioned it and I am too lazy to go back to old posts and look, but as we were away pop decided it would be great if Brie learned how to walk. He was getting her to practice by using his cell phone as a ploy. While he was not completely successful she is now taking 4 to 6 steps consistently. However, this photo shows her independently standing in the middle of the floor unaided. Sure we are on the heels of her turning 14 months but I am NOT a pusher for them to walk, especially #4! She of course thought she was big stuff and had to keep demonstrating that she can indeed stand by herself! I need to take her in and see what she is weighing these days as she seems so petite to me. It is lighter on my back and she remains more of a baby to me this way.

Crazy PJ could not be left out of the photo fun! He insisted I take a photo of him as well as Brie. I caved and said do something cute and this is what I got! okay PJ you win, pretty cute! He really is a ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment