At any rate almost 2 hours later the 54 orders have been separated and organized into groups. It was so helpful having all 3 kids giving me a hand as well. In the end the orders were filled and will be delivered very soon.
Makayla was the only one who stuck in there for the whole process and was very pleased with her results. She is looking forward to all her prizes she has coming thanks to all the orders.
So thank you to all who ordered cookies! I am sure my kiddos will be dreaming of cookies tonight. I was a mean mommy and did not let them have any because I wanted to make sure the orders were all correct first. Tomorrow will be a good day for them! And to think Pete missed out on all this cookie fun due to working late again.
Sweet dreams!!



Wow! What amazing sales! Congrats to Makayla:) Thanks for the note on our blog. It's sweet that you were still reading after all this time:) Leigh Ann
ReplyDelete