7:14 Makayla comes to our room and says "Santa came, can I wake up Maggie?" No darling crawl in bed it is too early! 3 minutes later" I think I have to go potty" fine go and then come back. 6 minutes later "I think I hear Maggie, can I go check?" yes then come back. 30 seconds later! "yes she is awake!! can we open our stockings please???" alright go up and we will be right there! The girls did very well with taking turns and being thankful for all the received.


PJ joined the party about an hour later. He could not figure out how to get everything out of his stocking though.

Miss Brie did not join her siblings fun until 10:45, she was very happy to sleep in. She enjoyed her treats and toys.
We were with my folks for the day. After lunch we took naps while grandma snuggled a baby who had just woke up. When we got up my brother and his family were there so we visited for awhile and then packed it up to come home. After getting home we opened the gifts from the cousin kid exchange and played with the new toys for a bit, then off for an early bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment