Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Grandma
Big news, my mom was in town for a weekend of hanging out with us and we did not take one photo! darn it! oh well she was here and we had a great time!! We played Friday night at home, headed to Santa Sat. am and then we shopped all day without any children! Then took supper home and Pete and I headed out for a dinner without kids. Sunday am we were off bright and early for family photos, grandma in tow. She was the keeper of the things and then keeper of the kids as we picked out the photos. We managed to get a couple good ones! Then off to church and out to breakfast, I managed to get a migraine so Pete and mom handled the kids and I went to the car and slept. Back home and I went to bed, managed to give her a squeeze and say thank you. Aside from the headache it was a GREAT weekend! It was very nice to have alittle mom time. A huge thank you to all my siblings for helping with my dad, otherwise this would not have been possible. Thanks mom for a lovely weekend, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment