When I woke they all were very excited to put up the tree. PJ was explaining this talking Santa to Brie. He is also telling her very plainly "No touch Brie!" This Santa reads the Night Before Christmas and it is a favorite at this house.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Christmas begins....
My lovely husband made a ton of cookies while I was shopping Saturday, then the good guy let the girls decorate them Sunday while I slept. They had a blast.

When I woke they all were very excited to put up the tree. PJ was explaining this talking Santa to Brie. He is also telling her very plainly "No touch Brie!" This Santa reads the Night Before Christmas and it is a favorite at this house.
When I woke they all were very excited to put up the tree. PJ was explaining this talking Santa to Brie. He is also telling her very plainly "No touch Brie!" This Santa reads the Night Before Christmas and it is a favorite at this house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment