Thursday, October 21, 2010
Time
Where has the time gone? I have not posted in 3 weeks! I tell you 4 moving little people keeps a person busy. Our house has done a 360 since Brie can move. Things are not getting done, counters are piling up and bedtimes seem to be later and later for the parents. I will let you know that each of the kiddos sings independently and dances often, I tell you this because someone told me singing kids means happy kids! So I guess they are happy, as are we. It is hard to make time to enjoy each of them however we are doing just that. The house shows that we are taking a time out from it, but you know what, my baby is already 8 months old and each of them needs us to hang out with them right now. House I am sorry, but for now forgive me as I am loving on my babies. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment