Sunday, October 3, 2010
Brie 8 months
Call me a broken record as I say the same thing each month but I cannot believe my baby is 8 months! So much has changed this last month! We are up to TWO teeth, mastered sitting, is definately crawling, sleeping through the night, sitting at the table at EVERY meal, (she will not be left out when food is involved), tolerates baby food but much prefers table food! PJ is her favorite at the table as he is always trying to let her try all of his food! She is still nursing except 2 bottles a day at daycare and has become much more vocal
. She is still the happy little baby we all love. She is most friendly in church with anyone who is not paying attention to her. Lots of scrunchy faces and big smiles and grunts just trying to get their attention and create a smile. Now if someone is being nice and sweet to her and she does not know them it is hard to get her to smile. So for Brie the ignoring approach is best if you want her attention. She is still quite attatched to her mama but as long as I am out of sight she does well. As for size she is petite, I do not have updated stats as we do not have a check up till 9 months, but she is the smallest of the babes easily. She is actually following the size marked on the clothes, I haven't ever had that with one of my babes. It makes the clothes last longer. We just love her to pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment