Sunday, October 24, 2010
Sundays
We got up Sunday with the intention to go to church and then to the zoo for Trick or Treat
at the zoo. After church we headed for the zoo and the parking/traffic was absolutley crazy, as bad as college world series parking! Needless to say we tried to park, mind you it was 11:10 and this started at 10. The parking guy said yea and we are out of candy already, bigger crowd than expected. The entrance was filled with lines to get in, a good 20 minute wait there. I said to Pete there is no way I am fighting all these people, so I told the kiddos we were not going to the zoo, and then the tears started. PJ even had tears though he had no idea why, he just knew his sisters were sad so he was sad also. To try to mend the wounds I promised any bag of candy they choose from the store and a picnic. I drove them to through Burger King and we went to discover the trains that the kids have only seen from the road. The first picture is of an overlook from the train area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment