I am tired of our WARM summer days, come on fall! Do not get me wrong I am NOT ready for old man winter by any means but.... I am really tired of 90 plus degree days. At any rate we enjoyed the heat with some sprinkler fun for hopefully one of the last times!! I could not catch PJ in the sprinkler but he liked the water as well.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Warm days......
I am tired of our WARM summer days, come on fall! Do not get me wrong I am NOT ready for old man winter by any means but.... I am really tired of 90 plus degree days. At any rate we enjoyed the heat with some sprinkler fun for hopefully one of the last times!! I could not catch PJ in the sprinkler but he liked the water as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment