Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brie 6 mon/ PJ 22 mon

My babies are a month older! Not a great photo but an update none the less. Brie has a check up coming up the end of the week so stats to follow. Though she looks roly poly she really is not too chubby, just plump enough. Obviously Brie is the love of PJ little life, she continues to amaze him. In general they are both very happy little people. We have gotten several compliments about them lately stating how sweet they are. PJ is chatting up a storm, his speech has changed this last week and is much more clear now. He is a complete mockingbird! The big girls get a kick out of making him repeat silly things. I took PJ shoe shopping tonight, he was in a 6 and I measured his foot, it was a 7.5! mommy of the year once again. poor little man! He has quite the opinion about shopping, refusing to wear the new shoes, cries about the new hat and was mad when I choose to put an outfit in the chart that was not his first choice! Apparently my girls are easy to please, who would have guessed the boy to be the picky one!(I have a nephew who had a very STRONG opinion as to his attire, maybe PJ will follow in his shoes, I am in trouble):~) Have a good week, stats to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment