Monday, August 30, 2010

Poor Mags

So the little three have been fighting a small virus since Thursday, temps of 100-101 range, no big deal. Still in pretty good moods, played okay so I did not think much of it. Decided I better listen to my poor second child, yep wheezing, started the nebs. She did good then last night I could not get her to clear so we did a second one, a bit better so off to bed. Spoke with this fantastic pediatrician I know and he says oh, should probably see her sometime. Spoke with the wonderful hubby and he says hey it is a good time, I will go get all the kids and come see you. Fantastic put my mommy worries to rest. Well a long listen by the great physician I know and he says Congrats she has pneumonia! what she is not that sick, "well you can call it bronchitis, if it makes you feel better!" So yes my poor Maggie gets the sympathy vote tonight! Do not be fooled she really is doing ok, we just will not ask her to run any races this week.

So Pete cut up oranges for supper tonight. Maggie asks : "May I have another orange please?" Pete: Why did you not finish that one(meaning the one near her plate)? she replied "well that one is little tough and hard to chew" As evidenced by the photo the poor thing took a large bit of the peel and all! Apparently we have too much going on at the dinner table that we cannot watch all of the kiddos, we definately got a good chuckle and of course we helped and watched Maggie with the rest of her oranges. Maybe this pneumonia is affecting her more than we thought?



No comments:

Post a Comment