For whatever reason my dad has been on my mind a lot this December in particular. I have not pinned down a reason why but just am taking the time to remember him and allow myself to miss him. Anyway I say this because as I scrolled thru the camera pictures I ran across these two. The Santa in the background of the kids is from my dad. It was one of his favorite singing Christmas Santas. It became mine when he passed away. These pictures make me smile because there he is watching the kids open their presents, one of his favorite parts of Christmas, watching others open and enjoy their gifts. So while he is not physically with me this Christmas his spirit remains. Thanks dad for always watching out for us, we miss you dearly and love you so.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment