Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dec 6th and St. Nick

My birthday falls on St. Nicholas Day. While I had a great day with lots of well wishes, cards, gifts and love it is always finished with a visit from St. Nick!  Thank you for all the birthday love, I really do feel loved! 

While the kids were eating there came a loud knock at the door, and yes Brie it is a bag of loot from St. Nick.  Another foggy memory for her I think that came back to her that evening. 
 Everyone was very excited that they had been good enough to be chosen to receive a bag of goodies!
 They each took turns grabbing something from the bag. New this year was an Advent calendar, one chocolate traditional and one Lego one. They also received the traditional nuts and fruit.

Makayla is explaining how an advent calendar works and showing her all the windows that they will open eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment