Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Santa filled the stockings
Makayla does so well getting her picture taken and putting up with her mother's many photo requests! All in all I think she was pleased with her stocking. The rock has her perplexed for a little bit until we explained it may be a geode, then shew as thrilled.
PJ was also pleased with his stocking. He remembered right quick what a filled stocking was all about.
Maggie slept really well after midnight mass the night before. She is going to not like these postings some day I am sure but I have to include a few photos, otherwise I will get in trouble for skipping her. In spite of the wacky hair do she had a great Christmas morning as well.
Brie Brie was soo thrilled with her pickles, she had to be refocused that there was more in her stocking.
Brie only had foggy memories of last Christmas I think. Regardless she too had a fun morning as well, after she got up finally at 11:15!
Each of the kids got a rock in there stockings! Of course there were geodes that daddy was very happy to open for them. Out to grandma's garage, found a hammer, chisel and viola each of the kids now has an awesome crystal filled "rock"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment