The big girls received certificates for Christmas extra activities. We started Makayla with piano lessons. I had the piano tuned this last week for the first time since 1993 and it sounds amazing! Makayla is taking lessons at school and the teacher goes to after school care and gets her and returns her there! double score! She seems to be enjoying it and picking it up nicely!
Magdalene has been begging to take dance forever!! There happened to be a group on with a great deal. The dance place is bit of a drive but in the end there are a lot of people from her school there. The price is right so we will see how it goes. I have to say Maggie looked much better on week two. The first night I was a bit scared that maybe her two left feet were not meant to dance, but after a week of practice she improved!
We belong to the YMCA and they had a tumbling class, so we signed Makayla up! She had her first class this week and I think she will learn a lot and it will boost self confidence as a bonus! She really did well for not ever having been in a class before.
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment