Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last day of school


 The LAST DAY of school!! I do not know who was more excited the momma or the kids! Kayla had to go until 10:30 and then Pete grabbed her quickly and they flew over to Maggie's graduation and PJ's program. This is a picture of each of the top three on their last day of school, if I were a better mom I would have a side by side with their first day of school. Maybe someday I will add that page to the blog.

Maggie is
 officially done with all pre K programs and is off to kindergarten in August! She is sad that she will be done with her school she has grown to LOVE however she is super excited to start at Makayla's school.
PJ is in the front row, he did better at this concert comparatively to the first. However he still had a little trouble standing still and staying with the class, he wanted to come and be by us!

No comments:

Post a Comment