Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

This was the table I was greeted with this morning. Each of the kiddos had made a special something for me! It was very heart warming as I opened each of their gifts that they had worked so hard at making.
Then there was the attempt at a group photo! Four kids and a momma proved to be a big challenge! At any rate this is what we got for 2012. I will take it! I love each and everyone of them dearly. How did I get to be so lucky so have such great kids and fantastic husband! 



Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mother's out there! from my sisters, sisters-in-laws, neices, aunts, co-workers, neighbors and all friends. To my fabulous mother and terrific mother-in-law, HAPPY HAPPY Mother's Day and thank you for being the great woman you are. Thank you for all the guidance and help you have given to me,  in aiding me to be the mother I am today! I LOVE EACH OF YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment