Sunday, November 27, 2011

haircuts!

Makayla has wanted her haircut for a long time now and I was dragging my feet. The last time I really had her hair cut I did not like it, this time we went shorter! My nephew Adam's friend Bailey was willing to open today just to cut her hair. It is less for me to take care of right!? deep breath!







Makayla has also been desperate to have a feather in her hair, good old Adam said I will buy you a feather! gees! We just had to keep it simple as we have private school rules to follow.



The final reveal! I think she aged 4 to 5 years in a matter of 20 minutes! I still catch myself tonight looking twice at her!











Of course sister Maggie could not be left out of the fun! This is our before pose!




















During the chop!

















After with her chosen feather, which is red as her school rules are not as strict! I think her cut makes her look younger.













Group photo post cuts and feather purchases! A huge thank you to Bailey and Adam, it was a fun time and the girls love it. They did mention that their necks were cold :~) Bath time was so much quicker tonight without and extra 11 inches of hair to wash!! I think the girls are looking more alike now.


That my folks ends our Thanksgiving 2011 activities and I am headed to bed, good night and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment