Sunday, November 13, 2011

Brie...Brie..

Brie Brie is quite the multitask er! She is known to carry things with her mouth, arms, hands, shoulders, and she also is smart as each container she carries holds many trinkets as well. She does all this with a look of innocence.






Tonight I was talking with my mom on my cell and Brie grabbed her "phone". She very sweetly and clearly said "Love You", talk about melting a heart!











So Little Miss Brie has this obsession with frogs due to this sleeper! If the sleeper is visible she thinks she MUST have it ON! She loves the froggies on her feet. Saturday I put her down for a nap and heard her crying on the monitor. I went up to check on her as she usually does not cry at naps. I found her outside her crib! one foot in her sleeper and she was trying to get back into the crib! this all happened because she wanted the frog sleeper that was on top of the dresser! So there you have a few updates on Brie Brie!























No comments:

Post a Comment