Tuesday, July 6, 2010

1 st cereal

So big brother thought he had to test Brie's cereal first!

Obviously he was not a fan! All he could say was no, no.
He did not want us to give the cereal to Brie and tried very hard to convience us to not feed her it!


Apparently she also was not a fan, the poor little thing just kept shuttering from the awful taste. Was it the cereal or the formula we mixed it with.? Trial number 2 a couple nights later was a similiar reaction! However last nights carrots were far more palatable, though I truly think she is not ready for solids.








Needless to say they both survived the cereal exposure and we had happy campers after. Of course PJ topped his off with a popsicle. I will have you know he did try to share his popsicle with Brie.

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos, Karla! Finn has had a similiar experience- he's not ready for solids but I keep trying :) And all the boys had to try the cereal as well! Your kiddos are SOOO cute. Is it getting easier now that you've been back to work a couple of months??? I'm dreading going back in August.

    ReplyDelete