Monday, July 26, 2010

2 babies

The big girls are off at granny and pop's getting spoiled I am sure! That leaves the babies home with mom and dad. Immediately upon leaving the girls in the parking lot PJ started with a very say Bye Bye Kayla, Maggie too.? He is not sure what is going on, each day he walks around saying their names, or simply yells GIRLS. Poor little man, he obviously loves them! At any rate it is a bit of a guilty treat to just have the little ones around. Dinner time is much more quiet, Pete and I are able to have conversations before 10pm which has been nice. I believe Brie misses them too, she has been missing the entertainment for sure. Hard to believe these little ones reach 6 and 22 months old next week! Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment