Saturday, February 13, 2010
No more granny
Well Granny left us on Friday morning and we were on our own!!! Let me tell no dishes, laundry or cleaning got done Friday! Pete and Maggie left at 9 for a Valentine party at her daycare and to spend some time together.They did not return until 215! Thank God for Makayla who helped a ton with PJ! She is out of school until Tuesday for teacher in service. At any rate the day went ok. I even managed a nap.We managed to make homemade pizza last night and watch the Olympic ceremonies! As far as Brie the last 2 nights she has been asleep by 1130 and wakes for one hour at 230 and still sleeps until a brief feeding @ 6 and then not up until 10. I know this will not continue however I will take nights like this! I am off to bathe a baby and on to the next project! Karla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment