I had a group on that allowed the kids to pick out a piece of pottery and paint it. They were very happy with this surprise I had for them on one of our Thursdays off. I never did have an after picture, we had to go back a week later to pick our pieces up after they were fired and glazed. Each of the kids did very well and were happy with their projects!
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
pottery
I had a group on that allowed the kids to pick out a piece of pottery and paint it. They were very happy with this surprise I had for them on one of our Thursdays off. I never did have an after picture, we had to go back a week later to pick our pieces up after they were fired and glazed. Each of the kids did very well and were happy with their projects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment