Tuesday, November 25, 2014

family wedding

 We had a family wedding Saturday and Pete and I were fortunate to be a part of the couple's special day.  I am so excited for this couple to be husband and wife. I am so proud of my nephew and how beautiful this day was for them!!


 An attempt at a family picture, Pete and RePete, Grandma and my favorite kiddos, Brie and momma close up!


 Dancing the night away. We had to leave not long after the dance started as we had another commitment Sunday morning, but not before the kids got to bust a move!  Makayla and the cousins, I just love this picture! such fun!!

 Here is the groom! one of my favorite nephews!! we are very proud of you Benjamin!!  always love you! your favorite auntie ever!! :~)
 All the girl cousins minus one!! what a beautiful group of young ladies!
a sister picture minus one sister! we had a lot of laughs during these photos!  Love this lady who started all of this so much!!! she has much to be proud of!!

No comments:

Post a Comment