Monday, October 27, 2014

Anna

Brie and I have spent most Thursdays running errands for the school fundraiser Pete and I are a part of. This particular Thursday I had the pleasure of Anna from Frozen escorting me. Brie was very proud when people would stop her and talk to her. (we happened to be at the grocery store when the fire fighter crew came in to buy groceries, they all had a lot to say to her. Then another stop a policeman walked in and right over to Brie he came and chatted with her. )
This is a costume I ordered Sept 1 and after 45 days and not helpful emails I canceled my order. They refunded my credit card and a day later the package was in our mailbox, hmm..... We had moved on and gotten Brie an Elsa dress instead, now she will not let us return either one! the smile on her face is totally worth keeping both!

No comments:

Post a Comment