Saturday, July 26, 2014
rock what?
My wonderful mom came into town again and hung out with us for a couple days! We enjoyed her company and all her help again. Her visits this summer have come at the perfect time, always. It seems to be just the time when we need a little extra help. Again I failed to take any photos with her and the kids. However, this is something I found after she left. I am not sure of the story behind these but my imagination brings me to think of the beach and the little crabs. One of the kiddos broke apart the tiger lily petals and took some favorite rocks and created these. They certainly look like crabs to me! maybe tomorrow I will ask the story or maybe I will keep my imaginary story.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment