Friday, May 30, 2014

6 years in the making

 Pete and I got this church pew 6 years ago as we were building this house. We had visions of how nice it would look after refinishing. Well it took 6 years and my mom coming into town for 6 days but it is done! I did not get a good picture of it before, but here it is.
 After a couple coats of striping and sanding and cleaning this is the in between stage. Lots of encouraging words from cars as they drove by. I think lots of jealousy as well.
The finished project! It turned out beautifully! I think it will become a strong part of many memories to come from this house. So grateful to my mom for all her help and guidance. She continues to amaze me each time we have the privilege of an extended stay with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment