Tuesday, March 18, 2014

kindergarten round up

Not a good picture at all but this was PJ on the way out the door to kindergarten round up. He was so excited to go to the girls school and check all this kindergarten stuff out. The kids were separated  from us and they went and played and we were left with administrators discussing the offerings and expectations of our school.
As they were discussing expectations it was mentioned that the kids should count to a certain number. Not a proud mommy moment here but I do not know what he can count to. While PJ and I were driving away I asked him what number he could count to. He replied 139, wondering why 139 I asked him why only 139? He quickly responded because when I get to 139 I get bored so I stop. I asked him then that night to count and he went to 139 and stopped. I asked what came next? he said mom 140 comes next but I told you already I get bored after 139 so I stop. He then got up from the chair and left the room we were in. I guess that answers that! Yes PJ I guess you are ready for kindergarten.


No comments:

Post a Comment