Thursday, January 23, 2014

Valentine's prep

So looking ahead proved that our weekends are pretty busy. We had bought our valentines almost the day the store had put them out. The kids have been wanting to do them so no time like last Sunday during a quiet afternoon to complete said task. Doing valentines at our house has become quite the big deal. Unfortunately Makayla being in the 4th grade means no more valentines exchanges for her(insert sad face here :~(  I do not think she should have to give it up already but alas we will obey school rules. The kids decided Makayla could be in charge of the neighbors valentines as to feel like a part of the holiday. It was a sweet exchange between them that I wish I could have captured on video. Makayla was more than happy to take charge of that task.

No comments:

Post a Comment