Pete had a Woman's conference this weekend that he was in charge of (which was a great success, yea!!) so the kids and I headed for my mom's on Friday evening. My sister and husband had a 40th Anniversary party that we attended on Saturday evening. The party was a very fun time, catching up with many many family and friends!
Our drive to the east provided us with a rainbow for at least an hour on Friday. The rainbow kept getting larger and more intense the "closer" we got to it. One of the girls piped in with "maybe that is grandpa guiding us to grandma!". I am not sure but the weekend was a good time and flew by, certainly not enough time to get completely caught up with mom but all most. :~)
It was a rare weekend of no picture taking on my part! the kids were proud, secretly they do get tired of me wanting to always take their pictures.
But I had to grab one photo after lunch with grandma on Sunday before leaving town. While I took many pictures to get the perfect one, this one really tells the best story. It was so WINDY and the air was cool, each of them have great faces! any who a big thanks to my mom for another wonderful time! we love you very much!! and always have so much fun with you!
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment