The after haircut look, in the salon and then the next morning! Pete and I think it makes her look much older!
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Kayla's new do
Makayla has been begging to get her hair cut for months. I finally said yes and cut we did. They took over 5 inches off! What a scary first cut, for me. Makayla was smiling all the time and is in love with her new hair cut! I have to say her shower time has decrease tremendously! I still miss the long hair but she has not stated once that she misses it. Thank goodness, I can deal with my feelings, I think it would be very hard if she did not like it.
The after haircut look, in the salon and then the next morning! Pete and I think it makes her look much older!
The after haircut look, in the salon and then the next morning! Pete and I think it makes her look much older!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment