Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

 I was able to take Halloween afternoon off and enjoy the girls' parties this year. Maggie's class gathered for a group photo. In the third grade pictures are not so cool, I ended up with an action shot and that was it for Makayla's.

 Rosemary is a co-worker of mine who is without her grandkids on Halloween so she joined us for dinner and trick or treating. The kids paused long enough for a group photo and then they were off! Brie did not take long to get the hang of it. She kept asking "go another house with a light?" when we responded yes she would yell "yea" and then run to catch the others.


 Once again the JoJo circus clown got a lot of compliments! I have to say it has certainly be worth the 9.99 I paid for it nearly 6 years ago!
 Makayla was a winter snow princess. She had a pink overcoat that really was very pretty. It was a perfect Makayla costume.
 Magdalene was Cinderella by day and an angel by night. Her favorite part was the beautiful wings! Maggie can really pull off any outfit.
PJ was thrilled to be Thor from the Avengers, I think. He too had a great time trick or treating this year. I think he liked ringing the doorbells the most.

Each of the kids got plenty of candy prizes to make Halloween 2012 a success in their eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment