What can get better than hanging out all day with Ms. Lauren? Well when Ms. Lauren has her sister with her for the whole day!!! Ms. Jess proved to be just as fun as her sister! I am afraid they wore her out and hopefully she caught a good nap on her flight home!
Everyone had to have individual pictures with the sisters.
PJ looks to be in heaven with the ladies!
Can I just say I am not responsible for Maggie's outfit. I swear I picked out the dress for her for this day! love my Maggie!
They did so much on Monday! bubbles, chalk, bikes, nails, out to lunch, and lots of singing and dancing! Ms. Jess had no idea what she was saying yes to by coming with Lauren. Thanks so much Jessica for coming and playing for the day, the kids had a blast and are ready for your return anytime!



No comments:
Post a Comment