Tuesday, July 31, 2012

summer things we do

 So we have this "pool" in the backyard for the kids to cool off in. We have a very uneven yard! We are considering a concrete patio in the back to give us an even area!

 Off to the park to look for bugs and various other fun things! Cicadas are the favorite and the hot weather has made them arrive early this year! Kayla is in heaven and Brie looks at her like she is crazy for holding a bug!

We also do not have a flat driveway nor a street that is safe to practise bike riding! I loaded the bikes up and we hit a local tennis court so I could keep track of all 4 of them. It is a double tennis court completely enclosed by a very tall fence! Close the door and it is a great entrapment for a busy 2 and 3 year old! I was able to help Kayla and she is officially finally at age 8 able to ride a bike without training wheels or help!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment