Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Maggie time
Our house has been a bit crazy lately. I have been out of town at random times and PJ had tubes and Kayla was sick with tummy issues for a few days, like I said a bit busy. Then we add in guitar lessons and practise equals a very fine balancing act with regards to attention for each member of the house. Maggie came to me one night kind of stomped her foot and stated " do you think I can get some of your attention sometime soon PLEASE!". Talk about feeling like an awful momma! "Yes Maggie we will spend some time together soon!" I kept her home with me on that Thursday and we had some quality bonding time. She is "student of the week" at school the week of Valentines and they needed to make a poster about themselves. We did the project together and below is the completed project and a daughter with a smile on her face! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment