Monday, December 19, 2011
Best Friends Forever
Makayla and Anna have been friends from the moment they meet in kindergarten. It has been a special friendship from the start! They really have a lot in common and get along so very well. Lucky for Pete and I we really like Anna's parents as well. After girl scout caroling Anna was nervously wanting something from her mother. We went off to a little corner by ourselves and little Miss Anna pulls out a best friends bracelet for Makayla. She was SO THRILLED! It was such a neat moment to watch these two little girls exchange that serious we really are best friends talk. I do not think the smiles could get any bigger on either one of their faces! I had to share this post because I have a feeling these girls are going to be in each other's lives a very long time and what a neat memory to have of this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment