Thursday, August 25, 2011

1/2 the kids

I feel like I am cheating today as I only have the two little ones home with me, and the cat.... At any rate they are playing great and I in turn have gotten a lot done in the past 90 minutes. Thursdays are taking on a whole new meaning! Do not get me wrong I am sure I will miss my big girls by 3 when we go to get them from school but for now I have to admit it is a little nice. (no talking back, no arguments, just kids being kids and going and playing)

While Melody thinks she can tight rope walk on the stairwell edge(in the background) PJ told me "no big girls today, I am in charge mom" and he proceeded to yell at the cat and tell her to get down.




While looking at old photos the other night I noticed PJ is loosing his chubby cheeks so I had to take another picture of his lovely cheeks! As for the spot by the eye, he had socks on after bath and slipped on the tile and biffed on the first step. He ended up with a rug burn type of mark.





No comments:

Post a Comment