
So we did not have any set plans for the weekend and it turned out to be a very funfilled weekend.
Friday night we ended up with my sister, neice, and great neice over for a brief visit. It is fun to have family at our house.
Saturday we were to have a soccer game but it was raining. The phone rang and it was the brother in law asking if were home for a visit....so Kayla's godmom, PJ's godfather, and my mom arrive for a little birthday bash.



Grandma and grandpa's gift to PJ was a huge hit! Pete could not get the tractor out of the package fast enough, poor PJ had to wait for every wire to be undone( I think it had no less than 100 wires:~) ) He also recieved very loud firetrucks and a bubble mower that are lots of fun as well.

I think Auntie Coke's gift of a fish took the cake though! "Rainbow" is loving his new home and family(I think). Yes our first pet and we are starting very small and slowly, a single beta fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment