Jill and I had a day trip to Iowa City recently. She had a photo shoot and I had a date with a very good friend Laurie! It is always nice to be able to talk in person sometimes! Brie too had a date, see we are trying to make these little people good friends already. The babies had a great time catching up and swaping crib stories. Mr. Mason is a month older than Miss Brie. I got a quick hug from Pop who was kind enough to drop something to me (thanks pop!) and then Jill and I were off to outlet shopping. We had a great time and closed the place down! I had good luck as did she! We managed to sneak in a few Brie photos in her studio so some of you may be recieving those sometime soon.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment